Sunday 1 February 2015

My Entrepreneurial Wife



It seems that these days I am talking out my heart. And even today I will. I have to open up my heart desires for everyone to know my preference. Few months ago I gave reasons Why I will marry a woman who loves to spend more time in solitude. I did not know how much this would elicit varied responses from my friends. I do not regret however that I passed on the message. 
Even today I will give another characteristic that my wife must but not necessarily have. They should be entrepreneurial. I know this may put me in a compromising situation. Leave that alone. Let me lay out and argue my case before you stone me.  Sorry ladies. I still love you and your input to my life. You are still dear to me. You have to bear with me until these series is over. It’s not yet. In fact after this you can be sure that I have lined up five more characteristics which I will disclose with time.
I am ever serious about everything I post in this blog and most times if not all. When I sit down to write it’s out of inspiration. I mean every letter in it. I own the tone and the rhythm of the article.
And so to start off, I must say that, these qualities are motivated towards making our good young women hoping on day to be married to be good wives. It is an attempt to help men and women alike to start thinking how they can put together their little ideas and nurture them to be yield results.
Well, I will marry a girl who has affinity to working, entrepreneurship and business. This is a woman of virtue who does business in her own hands.
An entrepreneurial wife is a hardworking woman. She wakes up early in the morning, prepares breakfast for her family and makes them ready for the day. She does all the household work without complaining. She hires maid servants to work in her fields. She even gives them wages. She builds a home for her family, ensures she helps her children with homework, cleans the home and cooks for her family. She pays attention to all the matters of the family and nothing goes wrong. In her hard work, she ensures that there is something desirable that can be noticed by her husband. She does not waste time having idle talks with lazy women but she is honorable in her labor. She harvest more than the other women
An entrepreneurial wife does not take food without working for it. Enterprising women do not wait to be provided with everything by their husbands. They bring in food to the home for the family. From the fields they work with their own hands and in the evening bring some food for the family. The family eats from her hard work. She is strong in her arms. She works all day. She prepares food for her family from her wages and from the fruits of her garden. She does not remain at home while her husband is away trading. She does not wait to be fed, clothed and sheltered. She is proud to eat from her own sweat.
An entrepreneurial wife works and does business for a profit. They are profit oriented as the work in the garden. As they trade their merchandise in businesses they are prudent to make some profit from sales. Entrepreneurial women work to get income to use for their family. The money they use to bring up their family is from their own trading. They do not only give away things and objects. They sell objects of honor for a profit. They sell gold at a profit. They trade in silver. They make lien robes for a price. They cultivate the garden and sell produce for a profit.
An entrepreneurial wife brings honor and respect for her husband and family. An entrepreneurial wife will bring joy to me as her husband because people will envy her work. People will see how she is a home dresser and does not wait on her husband for food, rent, and school fees for her children. People will regard her husband with esteem for indeed it will be taken that the husband is able to take care his household and offers the right guidance. Enterprising wife speaks well of her husband among her friends. She will not speak evil of him because she has everything for her family. She knows that marriage is where everyone should every of their side but not waiting to be complemented by the other. Every partner should bring out their best. The sum of two should be greater than one. An enterprising husband will know their husband role in offering to her an opportunity for development. In the market places and in their work, husbands of enterprising and responsible wives sit with rulers and are not ashamed of introducing them. They are not ashamed to walk around with their wives
An entrepreneurial wife perseveres in all situations. When starting a business, it takes time to break even. It takes time before a business before the business becomes profitable. In the midst of this, the proprietor needs to hold on till headway has been found. To break into a new market is painful and not much profitable in the beginning. Introducing a new product or service is not also rewarding. New clients may be stubborn. Entrepreneurs have to put up with low incomes until businesses pick up. Entrepreneurial women do this even in their family. They translate this trait from their enterprises to home. They hold on even in the darkest moments when giving up is an option. Such women will walk with you in times of lack, diseases, lack of jobs and losses. They will hold the family when things are bad. They do not abandon their families even when things do not seem to be working. They do not drop by the way side. I believe women do not quit or surrender because of temporal failures. They will still find motivation to pursue to have a good family in the future.
An entrepreneurial wife receives praises from her husband. Enterprising women are respected by their husbands. Their husband’s heap praises to her for their strength. They receive rewards from their husbands. They receive love and everything they ask from their husbands. Nothing good is hidden from. Not even the secrets of her husband. Their husbands are willing to give everything on their honor. Entrepreneurial wives’ husbands speak well of them among his friends. She is told of her husband as the best among all the women he has come across. He receives fine lien for he beautification from her loving husband.
An entrepreneurial wife possesses good communication skills. Entrepreneurs are people who need communicate their ideas and products to clients. They must be confident in how they speak and share information. They must present their financial statements to government agencies, products to new clients, ideas to business funders and instructions to her workmates. If I marry a woman who is an entrepreneurial, I will be sure that this is a person who will be able to express her ideas for the progress of our family. My entrepreneurial wife will not shy away to discuss an issue with me. Between us she will choose the best time when we should discuss how our sons and daughters are progressing. She will choose the most effective channel of communication when she wants to pass a message to me. They will know what tone to us. We will have fewer conflicts since we will have effective ways to communicate and solve issues together. She will bring up our children to be people who can express themselves and effectively warn, correct, teach and rebuke them.
Such is an entrepreneurial woman; her price is much higher than jewels. To me as her husband, I will have full profit for marrying her. Who does not need her as her wife?
To men, I hope you consider this as an important factor too in you pursuing a life partner.

No comments:

Post a Comment